mystery tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mystery tele

ok if my memory serves me correctly, i once saw a black, stoptail, single hum , tele with a scorpion inlay and i remember thinking man that is so BFG! where are they now? i can't remember what the series was called but i believe there was a strat with a similar layout..i think they were a deluxe or american model?

Re: mystery tele

I think there was a schecter with that setup. The Schecter Tele is the PT model if I am not mistaken.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

The guitar you are refering to is the Fender Esquire Special Edition Scorpion.

http://www.fender.com/new_repository...0261600_xl.jpg

Comment

That was the Esquire Scorpion. The strat-looking one was the Showmaster Scorpion. Both MIK.

Comment

hehe yeah thats the one

Comment

I sold mine last week. Shipped it monday.
            Cool guitar, but didn´t get used.
            Nice finish, sounded really good (Fender Atomic pup) and the playability was good too. Thinner than a normal Tele and slightly arched top (or is it carved [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] )
            Made in Korea.
            Seen them for around US 300$ on eBay.
            One of Fenders Special Edition models. This one was only produced in 2003.

Comment

Working...
            X