Squier Stagemaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squier Stagemaster

I might have a chance to get one of these for cheap. Now I know the electrics, tuners, and finish will suck balls, but I was thinking of replacing those anyway.
    I just have a thing for reverse stratheads and cant afford a N2 or N4.
    Are they shite?

James

Re: Squier Stagemaster

I have 2 and mine are not shite. Both are very nice guitars.

Now tell me where it at, you don't want it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

There was one for $169 at GC Boston last time I was in there. I was tempted to buy it but didn't have any use for another guitar. It played pretty nicely

Comment

Nice guitar for little cash.

Comment

Cool. Think I might try and barter the seller down. Anyone know where I can get Charvel decals from? Also, anyone fancy buying a snow-white, single hum, neck-through, reverse strat charvel soon? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Im thinking of doing all that to it, but minus the Charvel decal.

James

Comment

I went and bought it. Managed to get him down £30 (and I only came up £20 from my original joke offer).
            Its a bolt on. Now thats unfortunate playing wise, but its good with a view to a refinish - Makes things simpler.

It also stinks of weed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The guy was smoking away when I got there, looked like he'd been at it a while, he opened his window to wave so I could see which flat he lived in and damn near nearly fell out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sound lad though.

James

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              It also stinks of weed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              so what's the downside? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And thus the project begins!...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pics Man .... Pics

Comment

At the moment, Ive took the strings off!!! Ill get pics of it in its current stage off my cam tonight.

James

Comment

got a stagemaster deluxe (neck through) for £120 new. h/s/h, floyd rip off ect..plays o.k. the action is nice and low, just changed the floyd's trem arm collar for a shaller one and i'm happy with it for a knock around guitar..se pic...(far left)

yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Nice collection mate.
                          I thought this was neck through when I went to buy it but its got a sort of angled heel, so ah well!
                          How did you get the bar off? I havnt tried yet Im just wondering.
                          Very nice bass by the way!

James

Comment

I have a Stagemaster HH neckthrough in maroon and it's pretty nice for a cheap guitar! The bolt-necks are an entirely different, earlier series circa 1997-1999 and are also very cool, so good score James!

The one I have has a threaded bar, but it looks like a collared bar because the threaded receptacle is raised. Just spin in out, I believe. If not, and it IS collared, just grasp the collar and turn it counterclockwise and it should come out with the bar like a modern Floyd. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Here is mine. 24 fret, bolt on. I picked it up off ebay for $60.00.

The other one I have or I should say my son has is a 2 hum with a pick guard and a rev. head stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X