Got myself a Dean TC ML *yay*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got myself a Dean TC ML *yay*

Three little pixies, and you get to see me, ha!

Well, this guitar is pretty much everything I expected her to be : beautiful, heavy, heavy sounding, I love the gain-grain I get with the mahogany set neck with mahogany body & maple top... Got a TB-6 in there, thanks to Steve @ BRG, thanks again man, for puttin up with my day to day harrassment, haha.
    One thing I didn't expect was the neck profile. I didn't expect it'd be so goddamn different, in a GREAT F*CKING GOOD way...

I love it, thanks Dean, thanks BRG, thanks Dime of course (yeah, I'm a Dime fan but do not mistake me for a Dime wannabe please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

p.s. for those of us who also lurk around the dean forums, yes, it's a copy/paste, I'm a lazy f**k [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Got myself a Dean TC ML *yay*

That's awesome dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That is sweet!! Is that a USA Dean or a sweet Import bro? Jack.

Comment

It's a USA one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], classic specs I'd say, nothing fancy :
        Mahogany set-neck, mahogany body, flame maple top
        MOP block inlays, ebony fingerboard
        Black hardware, OFR, I also had a TB-6 installed.

Great sound, very "growly", more grain to the sound than my RR1 with the same pick-up, they complement each other real good...

Comment

Killer, nice guitar man.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Wow, that's nice!! Love the black hardware on it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

very nice.

those are like a combo of a V and an explorer.
              are they just called the ML?
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yep, ML are the initials of a friend of Dean who passed away, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

All that Growl is from all of that sweet mahogany wood!! my favorite guitar wood. Jack.

Comment

man i just creamed in my pants...that guitar is hot!! i love the look of deans soo much esp the MLs and Vs...i can't decide which one to get...i'll have to get both!!

Comment

That guitar is gorgeous. The block inlays really set it apart from the others in a big but very nice way. Really suits it well.
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        man i just creamed in my pants...that guitar is hot!! i love the look of deans soo much esp the MLs and Vs...i can't decide which one to get...i'll have to get both!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do it man, you won't regret it !

Comment

GREAT looking top on that. Color is sharp too. Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X