new esp horizon shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new esp horizon shots

Love ESP or Hate ESP, these guitars still destroy.

Photography tips are appreciated..

I just sold my BCrich this morning, that was my last non ESP guitar. The USA rhodes and soloist went this morning, but I still have the JS30RV lol... I love craigslist.

That means I currently own only horizons. with the exception of my B series basses.

Re: new esp horizon shots

Where's the ESPs? All I see is some LTDs. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

you should sell them all to buy one real ESP

or you can do yourself a favor and get a USA jackson [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I used to own a kh2 and switched over to jackson, I'll never look back [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

As for selling them and buying a USA JAckson: this morning I sold 2 USA Jacksons on craigs list (as well as a Kery king V) to pay for a blackaqua ESP Horizon NT II. (a 97 rhodes my brother gave me and a soloist I picked up the 'bay). I don't like USA soloists nearly as much as I like ESP NT IIs

I also have a black mh250 with a floyd, an MH1000, and third MH400nt at my band's practice space.

The third NT was a gift for my brother for graduating college, but I haven't seenhim sence I bought it and my familly doesn't know where it is, so it's mine for the time being.

Comment

Nice guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Where are the Rhoads police? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I would really like one of those LTDs.. do they still make them?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Nice guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Where are the Rhoads police? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              And Kery King V? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Nice LTDs. Love to see the ESP next.

Comment

They still make them except for the one with the floyd rose (MH300)

They still pop up on ebay every now and again, but they were pretty much replaced with the MH250.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Love ESP or Hate ESP, these guitars still destroy.

Photography tips are appreciated..

I just sold my BCrich this morning, that was my last non ESP guitar. The USA rhodes and soloist went this morning, but I still have the JS30RV lol... I love craigslist.

That means I currently own only horizons. with the exception of my B series basses.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off very nice guitars bro!! 2nd, I am giving Craiglist a try as it seams to work well for some of you guys!! Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Where's the ESPs? All I see is some LTDs. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

yeah and only one of them has a floyd! and even it is an imposter! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

amazing how you chipped off the tip of the headtocks exactly the same [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

some nice one you have there
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very Nice!!! I love ESP's!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            amazing how you chipped off the tip of the headtocks exactly the same [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

some nice one you have there

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Those guitars look cool for sure, but I dumped by ESP neckthrough (a Hanneman sig model) last year. It was a backup to my soloist. The soloist stayed as it played better. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Go figure.
                              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                              X