Tremonti Tribal #54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremonti Tribal #54

Not sure if I have ever put this up...This is one sweet playing PRS. I alwasy laugh to myself when people say that they dont like PRS. How can you not like playing a US PRS?

Shawn

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: Tremonti Tribal #54

They just never felt good to me. I will never say that they're not well built, high quality guitars. They just don't fit me the way my Hamers do.

That being said, that one looks like a killer.

Comment

very nice shawn!!! that is a killer. i know what you mean about playing a PRS. they are exceptionally sweet feeling and sounding guitars.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

i should probably stay out of this, but that is one extremely ugly axe

Comment

shawn....where does your collection end? i love it...no bounderies.

i love PRS single cuts...the Tremontis are great!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not dude, we all have different tastes, for sure. Not to mention how our tastes change over time. 2 years ago, I wouldnt have given you $100 for a Collen Archtop, now I am psychotic over them.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Cuz it just does not do it for me. I like SD Charvies. The neck backshape and contours togther with the oil finish. When I want that gibson style/looking guitar, I pick up my LP.

Dont get be wrong, PRS makes a nice instrument and I can understand why people like them, just not for everyone. I also dont get all warm and fuzzy about Andersons and Suhrs. To each his own.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I've got a Custom 24 - plays great. I've always had a bit of GAS for a Singlecut, and as I've started "collecting" signature models of my favourite guitarists, I started looking out for Tremonti's. They're thin on the ground over here (and I'm staying off e-bay for 6 months as I bought two guitars in a week a month or so ago!). I like the tribal thing & think your guitar looks killer! Now all I have to do is find one [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes, there are better ways to say things. Like, "cool axe, just not my cup of tea."

I've only seen the guitars you've taken the time to share with us and I've always been impressed with your collection. This guitar was a surprise. How's that for "wording?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "POOP"

Comment

Very nice and very rare. A great investment.

Comment

Cool axe, just not my cup of tea [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axe Shawn.
                        PRS has always been for me the perfect marriage between Fender and Gibson. Flawless pieces, solid construction, great feel and killer tones.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes, there are better ways to say things. Like, "cool axe, just not my cup of tea."

I've only seen the guitars you've taken the time to share with us and I've always been impressed with your collection. This guitar was a surprise. How's that for "wording?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw you and may George Lynch lose all his hair... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Shawn
                          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Be careful. Lashing out at another JCF member might get you bannzornated from certain sections of the forums. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke:
                            "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                            X