Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRS Mother Ship

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Mike, do they have actual Factory Tours there? I'd love to come down and see it if they do?

[/ QUOTE ]

They do for small groups of 5 or less. Let me know if you want to come down and I'll go with you.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Is there any kind of waiting list/rservation for the factory tour or could I just show up in the morning and go?

Comment

i recommend the "live" tour also. i had a great time when i went..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Is there any kind of waiting list/rservation for the factory tour or could I just show up in the morning and go?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to schedule a tour with them.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks Mike, that could be cool, any idea how far in advance you have to "schedule" the tour? </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I think it's at least a couple weeks in advance.

Comment

<font color="aqua">good to know, thank you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I looked on the site for a contact number, do you happen to know of a number I could call to find out more info? </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

410-643-9970. Ask for the receptionist to get tour info. Let me know.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks, Mike, will do - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

Comment

Do they allow you to take cameras in on the tour? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                      X