X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My two guitars

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    i tell you what you might be lacking...a good singlecoil...all i see is hums...damn nice geetars tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, your basses aren't truly covered with out a SSS Strat or a SS Tele or both in the stable!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 Nice guitars by the way. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Build them and they will be played!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I think you've got your bases covered, Econ! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Beautiful guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I ordered a Splawn Competition amp that I should get by mid May, so hopefully that will control my G.A.S. for the rest of the year.

Comment

muppetnoob

lol at lacking single pups-those two axes look great and deliver the goods just as well.How are those fast tracks in the neck then mate?I might rip my pups out of my HM and try humbuckers as i think the stock singles are lacking in that instrument!there great axes,no wonder greg howe playes them all the time,i think he still should rather than the overpriced superstrats he and countless others play now as its cool to do do nice LP too,going to have to get one sometime.i have resisted the urge for too long

edit-it doesnt look like your HM has that coil split toggle to chgange the bridge pup into a single?

Comment

Working...
          X