my new asat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new asat

just got a new g&l asat classic. its blue burst over a very light piece of ash with wood binding, maple neck with vintage tint and birds eye. sperzel tuners and mfd g&l pick ups. it also has 6 brass saddles on the bridge. imho i think its 10 times better than any tele ive owned and the pickups are hot as hell. pics will follow as soon as i get my camera back.
    Here I am

Re: my new asat

Pics Joe!!! Pics. Guys.. I played this guitar. Very very nice. Wait until you see the pics...

Comment

Dude, I might have that same guitar on order, lol. I might go with black with wood binding and a mirror pickguard. I'm still deciding, but I agree it kills any new Fender Tele. Pics!

Comment

Congrats on the Asat! G&L's are awesome guitars, and the MFD's rule.....Go easy on the "better than any new Fender tele " though....

Lets say "better than any new Fender PRODUCTION tele"....LOL

Just poking fun guys.....Mucho congrats...All tele's rule.

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I kinda agree with the better than new Fenders though. I would have ended up buying a Fender since I didn't know what I was looking for originally since I never owned a tele or strat, but tone and feel wise I went with G&L. Fender was the first name I went for, but the G&L had the tone I liked. Either way, they both kick ass though, I now have a preference though. Plus I like the fact that you can customize it without having to pay custom shop prices
          Last edited by IrfaanSE801; 03-30-2006, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Pics? :confused:
            I love G&L but never owned one before. :o

Comment

Working...
            X