Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koa Schecter Arrives

Pics...

That looks good. Is it new? How about some pics of that bad ass looking neck(birdseye maple on mahogany or koa?), and some specs. Congrats
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

2005 Winter NAMM, 2006 catalog guitar. Two piece Koa body, one-piece Pau-Ferro neck, Birdseye board w/Pau-Ferro dot inlay, gold harware, Sperzels, Wilkinson string-through, Duncan "59" & "JB", raised gold logo. It's like a maple necked SG vibe, KILLER neck, flawless workmanship.
        Last edited by Mr Graphic; 04-12-2006, 04:10 PM.

Comment

That is one of the nicest strats I have ever seen. To me.. that is perfect in every way.

Comment

Comment

Very nice guitar. I'm trying to locate some Koa to make a guitar from. It's hard to find especially a solid body guitar blank. Great score and your pictures are great. We need a special instruction on "How to take pictures of guitars". I can't take good pics of my guitars to save my life!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
                Very nice guitar. I'm trying to locate some Koa to make a guitar from. It's hard to find especially a solid body guitar blank. Great score and your pictures are great. We need a special instruction on "How to take pictures of guitars". I can't take good pics of my guitars to save my life!
                Step 1: Get a good camera!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
                  What's a good camera? I researched for a long while before I bought my $400 Canon. I've got the macro function and everything. I still cannot get good photo's out of it. I might just have to do more research and buy a big buck Nikon, but that will eat into my J/C budget for sure
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I'm using a Sony DSC-F717. This is my fourth Sony camera, I've never had one problem in 8+ years.

Comment

Check out the bookmatched Koa...

Comment

All body contours are rounded...The fret ends are dressed perfectly, rolled edge fingerboard also.
                        Last edited by Mr Graphic; 04-12-2006, 04:13 PM.

Comment

VERY nice. i like the dark neck with the maple board. very classy.
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That Sony is nice 5.2 meg. It's one big camera. Takes awesome pictures. Mine's a Canon A80 4.0 Meg, but it could be alot of other things to do with the camera. Not to mention the operator too!

Comment

That is some wavey birdseye maple! I'm hypnotized! Love it!
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X