Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez 540P-TC Check this !!!

Thought you Ibanez fans might wanna see another recent acquisition:

Very light body, small and FAST neck. Kick ass pup(s) !!!

Feels like a Model 3DR !!! No you can't have it Mark !!!

Wow! What the hell is that?
    I've always considered myself to be one the UK's leading guitar nerds, but I've never seen one of those!

Comment

One of the few guitars with "triple-coil" pickup. So how does it sound and what do you to select different pickup/coil selections?

A very cool find, indeed.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707
        One of the few guitars with "triple-coil" pickup. So how does it sound and what do you to select different pickup/coil selections?

A very cool find, indeed.
        Firstly, this baby cuts like a knife !!

Secondly, it appears that the 2 switches are on/off switches for the hum and single that are housed in the one pup ring.

Every position is a cool sound. I also seem to get out of phase sounds at 2 different positions. Cool as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans
          Wow! What the hell is that?
          I've always considered myself to be one the UK's leading guitar nerds, but I've never seen one of those!
          Lol. I guess that makes me one of the USA's leading guitar nerds because I still have the '88 Ibanez catalog (in pretty bad shape) with one of these in it. BTW - Where are the damn emoticons in the new jcf?
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986
            Lol. I guess that makes me one of the USA's leading guitar nerds because I still have the '88 Ibanez catalog (in pretty bad shape) with one of these in it. BTW - Where are the damn emoticons in the new jcf?
            Good point about the icons...I don't know how to post images yet either....Admins ? Little help ??

Comment

that would be the original 540 p (for power)...body style was made for a short while...thats what joe satriani used before he decided on a rounder, curvier shape for his signature models...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

PRofile- edit options- Miscellanous options- Change the editor to Std editor and the Icons will appear......

Originally posted by heartfielder
                Good point about the icons...I don't know how to post images yet either....Admins ? Little help ??
                "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

[QUOTE=toddstaples]PRofile- edit options- Miscellanous options- Change the editor to Std editor and the Icons will appear...... [/QUOTE

Thanks Todd !! ]

Comment

Thanks from me too
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                    X