No announcement yet.

PINK SUHR Standards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Suhrs! Those Suhrs are some of my all time favorites for tone and playability. Very sweet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
      Mike, I've been gassing for a Suhr HSS with a 1.687" nut is not even funny.
      What is your Suhr stable up to these days?
      Jose, actually 1 (not counting the other pink which I've basically sold off!). It's not that they're not all great. It's more a matter of what the Charvels do for me vs what the Suhrs/Andersons do for me. And truthfully, I love the Demartini and EVH AS. So...the booo-tiki axes got sold. (that said, I've got a sweet Anderson in process now!)

Lemme know whenever your ready to "whip out the VISA"!! Seriously, I'll hook you up. Best,
      mike.

Comment

Hook me up dude!
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

WOW! Those are beautiful! That is NOT what I expected to see from reading the thread title. I would call that color more of a light purple quilt than pink. I could totally see owning one like that, if cash were not an object. I would probably opt for a ruby red quilt instead, but that is still awesome! Enjoy the axe!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
            Hook me up dude!
            Jose, email me at [email protected] and include your contact information!
            thanks.
            mike
            Last edited by eddyrox; 04-14-2006, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X