My "New" new Peavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "New" new Peavey

:ROTF: :ROTF: Gotta love the case. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1 And, no I'm not drunk . The fleamarket got rained out and I allocate $200 or so. Just did my shopping indoors.
    Last edited by fett; 04-16-2006, 09:52 AM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

If you don't watch out you'll have a bunch of Peaveys, I went thru this 4 or 5 years ago, Bought like 15 of em, i was amazed I could get these guitars for 100 bucks or less, its not uncommon for a tracer like that in really good condition to sell for 75 bucks or less, biggest drawback to Peaveys is you can't get diddly when you go to sell em, but you can try out a whole lot of guitars for very little money, and who knows you may find your "ONE" is a 100 dollar Peavey
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I'll see how these fly before I get too enthused. But that case is a keeper!!!!!!

Comment

I like that eyeball strap!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Toe, the strap is yours Gratis (That means free). PM me with details

Comment

Got the guitar today. Took all those stupid stickers off. It's an '89. The hum is shot. It has one of those fancy pull-pots. Is that at coil-tap pot? All in all, damn cool. The case has a sticker on it from "Chicago Guitar Gallery" the phone number is HA7-8434. For all you young pups, the telephone companies went to all number "numbers" in the early '60's. The case is well worth the $100.
            Last edited by fett; 04-27-2006, 03:30 PM.

Comment

No doubt the case was worth the price of admission

Comment

Working...
              X