OK...Major GAS problem here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...Major GAS problem here

And no, not the butt kind. Has anyone here played one of these Fender Trower signature Strats? It's a Custom Shop model. I have an American Deluxe now, but this one just really makes me feel the way I felt looking at my 1st Playboy Centerfold.

It's a gooooood feeling. I played one in white and liked the sounds and feel of the guitar, but disliked the color, then I saw a picture of this and fell in Guitar Lust. What are your opinions?

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Cool guitar, he always played a 71/2 radius though. Does this one have the 70's radius also?
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

7.25" radius and medium jumbo frets. It feels fine to me, I came home and played my 2004 American with a 12" radius and its noticably different, but not in a bad way. I used to own a 70's era strat in the 80's and this is just like it without the heavier weight (those original 70's strats were LP heavy) and without the crappy pickups. The middle pup is revers wound and reverse polarity. You can get some neat sounds from it. It's a no brainer that it nails that BOS tone instantly, but it does a credible job at all the strat sounds I am used to playing. From Gilmore to Hendrix.

chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
      X