RS Guitarworks Stepside guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS Guitarworks Stepside guitars

A friend of mine is thinking of ordering a Stepside Pro. Did anyone get a chance to play one at NAMM? If so, what were your impressions?

The stepsides are awsome. The woods used, the pickups,the electronics all the very best you can get.The finishes are nitro.They build for a lot of big name people.My fave is the rock master, ash body 2 WCR pickups and a schaller floyd what more could you ask for.
    Thay are giving away the proto type rock master in VG magazine it plays like a dream.
    I know these guys personally and worked there as a tech for a while, top notch people and top notch guitars.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thank you. My friend would like to order a a Stepside Custom and a Stepside Pro. You just helped sell 2 guitars for them.

Comment

Glad I could help tell them L.B. sent you.They are very classy guitars.BTW the stepsides a very comfy to play.

Comment

I've played one. Mahogany w/ P90s. It was a wonderful instrument.

Comment

The P90s they use are Wolftones great pickups IMO.They use Fralins,WCR,Lollar etc or what ever you want.I've played lots of them and they are all different but all bad to the bone.

Comment

Working...
            X