Introducing the Wife Beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the Wife Beater

I call it my wife beater as I wanted to beat someone up with it while working on it. My wife was the only one around, she got picked!

It's a parts guitar. I bought the body from someone here a while back. Can't remember where I picked up the neck. I still need to wire it up and I think I'll just leave the single EMG 81 in it and be done with it.

The pictures are crap just like the guitar. I screwed up the finish on it so badly I just wanted the damn thing together. I'll probably give it to my niece or brother-in-law. I'll take more pictures later to show off what a crappy job I did on this one.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Shit, looks good to me!!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Let me know if you plan to unload the body...It would make a nice single hum mirrored blood splatter design.....Or possibly a mirror bullseye.
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Nice. Stars rock!!!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks great! Nice combination of paint and guitar shape.
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Yeah, man, not much wrong with it...Blood spatters RULE!

Looks like a killer mutt.....what problems were you having with it?

Keep it dude!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Have you tried it with strings?
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks everyone, the paint job doesn't look bad from a distance. I have too many pits in the clear coat and some globs of red where the paint dripped. The clear also has some swirls and such in it. I didn't do a good job at the clear at all. I am my worst critic so take it for what its worth.

I'll be stringing it up this week. I have some final parts on the way to wire it up.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X