Tagima guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagima guitars

Hey you lot. I've been watching alot of Kiko Loureiro videos and i really like the look of his guitars. Where abouts could i find one? Does any one here have any experience with them?
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

I think these is a website frm Brazil.
    Maybe good idea to contact them directly to get a deal?

Comment

doesn't he have an ESP deal now?

That crazy expensive sweet-looking 27 fret Horizon sig of his.

Comment

Yeah he does but i think that ESP is only for sale in Japan and his Tagimas are for sale in Europe, so i think it it possible to have both endorsements. Lucky bas*ard
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Hi Page...Yeah man I'm gassing for that K1 big time. I've researched it for a while now and if you're in the US you have to go through Vernon Neilly. http://www.vernonneilly.com/

It's $1,008 for the K2 (lesser bridge and Tagima pickups) w/ gig bag and $1,500 for the K1 (with the Gotoh bridge and Seymour Duncans) and a case. The K1's are made-to-order so you'll have about a 6-8 week waiting period for those. He'll try to push a K2 'cause he has those in stock but it still should be a great guitar with a couple of possible mods. Both are supposedly hand-made.

I have a friend in Brazil (he owns a K1 and loves it) who helped me de-code a lot of the Portuguese I had to wade through and Tagima only intermittently answers their email. I tried to bypass the middle man but I found no way of ordering a K1 directly from a Brazilian guitar shop...the shipping to U.S. probably would've been cost-prohibitive anyhow.

BTW, when you get to Vernon's site, there's NO WAY you'd ever know he was a Tagima distributor if he wasn't pushing his own sig model. That's all he seems interested in by looking at his website so you'll need to send him an email asking about the Kiko Loureiro model. Good luck, I hope to have one sometime this year.

Jeff
          ------------------------------------------------
          Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged
            doesn't he have an ESP deal now?

That crazy expensive sweet-looking 27 fret Horizon sig of his.

very nice.. sorry for the slight off-topic
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I've played his (not the ESP)- it was ridiculously good! I have only seen 2 on eBay over the years as well...
              That price range will also get you a New Caparison Horus (27 fret)

Comment

Diggin' up an old thread here...but I finally got mine!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post

very nice.. sorry for the slight off-topic
                  Oh man, those ESP`s are sweet!!

Jack

Comment

There was a Tagima at a local cash converters for 100 quid. About 200 USD dollars. Had dual duncan and a Floyd... but the Floyd had the long screws while the recess was too short... it needed a lot of work. No idea what it'd be worth, where it's made or what model it is though. Had a HS configuration with a Duncan bucker and a bucker jr,

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post
                      There was a Tagima at a local cash converters for 100 quid. About 200 USD dollars. Had dual duncan and a Floyd... but the Floyd had the long screws while the recess was too short... it needed a lot of work. No idea what it'd be worth, where it's made or what model it is though. Had a HS configuration with a Duncan bucker and a bucker jr,
                      Hmmm, if it looks like mine it must be that K2 "Special" thing that's made in Korea (I think). A real POS from what I've heard.

Comment

Nah I think it was a rounder shape...

Comment

Working...
                        X