No announcement yet.

photoshop request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like a 3yr old drew a squiggle with a crayon and their dad happened to work at gibson and liked impresionism artwork :P
    My music:
    www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

The bumps look too much like ballsacks
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

Fuck you's guys who are knocking my favorite shape in the whole world since my hands have been big enough to hold a guitar!!

Firebirds are fuckin' awesome!!

Except that hideous green thing you have going on there dude!

The whole thing's ugly...looks like a melted amputated Explorer!
          That was the purpose of the design you ass-monkey!
          The Explorer didn't take off in 1958, so they muted the design a bit, but kept the same basic offset pattern and in 1963, the Firebird was born. Unfortunately, it didn't get a chance to take off either because Fender threatened to sue Gibson over the shape.
          Last edited by FirebirdZ; 05-20-2006, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne
            Good idea. There's a short run of acid wash (or something similar) Gibby custom FBs that look like they're smeared with neon green and yellow dripping snot. Killer finish but I've only seen one.
            I'd almost liken those to Fender's "Bowling ball" finishes. But they are on the Gibson Non-reverse Firebirds (which I like to refer to as "Fenderbirds"...LOL!

Comment

Any idea what the finish on those Gibby customs is called? I was close to buying one last year and am still kicking myself for passing.
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                The Explorer didn't take off in 1958, so they muted the design a bit, but kept the same basic offset pattern and in 1963, the Firebird was born. Unfortunately, it didn't get a chance to take off either because Fender threatened to sue Gibson over the shape.
                ahhhh so the 3yr olds dad did the explorer design!!
                My music:
                www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

hey HEYYYYY!!!!! You take that back!!

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                    hey HEYYYYY!!!!! You take that back!!

NEVARRRRR!!!!! BBBWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

My music:
                    www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X