My new Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul

See. . it says "Gibson" right there on the truss rod cover!

Stole it for $10 at a yard sale.

Great 5.00 upgrade!!!!!

Comment

Cute guitar! :ROTF:

I better not let my gf see your tapestry in the pic - she loves flowers on stuff. ALL STUFF!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

WOW!...I had totally forgotten about those!!

They weren't around long! Cool little novelty for a decent price!

Comment

Originally posted by SGplayer
          Great 5.00 upgrade!!!!!

The truss rod cover came stock, no upgrade. It was fully loaded from the factory.

Despite the crusty board, microphonic pickup, plywood body, whacked intonation, and impossible tuning stability. . . it sounds pretty good.

.....for a $10 guitar.

I got great plans for this thing. . .Ive got a DiMarzio Air Norton sitting here unused I can toss in it, strip down the paint on the neck and body, polish and level the frets, file the jagged fret ends, lube the nut, de-rust the bridge, oil the fretboard, do what I can to the intonation. . .and paint a Zakk Wylde bullseye pattern on it, for a mini Zakk Wylde guitar. Or . . .paint it orange like Marty McFly's in Back To The Future I's opening scenes.

I may scallop some frets too. . . we'll see. For $10, I ain't scared of wrecking this thing.

Comment

That's a huge pickup.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I Want One

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat
                That's a huge pickup.
                lol

Comment

Working...
                X