Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...used to hate PAISLEY's... until NOW!!!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...used to hate PAISLEY's... until NOW!!!...

I think the pictures will do the talkin'.... I saw the first sample pic for this and sold two Jacksons to get it....

Some may think me crazy but when you see a "gotta have it" guitar..., I guess you just gotta do what it takes to have it...

Enjoy... and feel free to give your thoughts... (I'm curious to know if anyone likes it as much as I do).... ...apparently, this is the first GMW guitar produced, using a Paisley style graphic.

...hey Tracy..., you didn't see this one comin'... (yeah, I know I'm a bastid' )...

SPECS

Body Description............GMW CS type
    Body Wood .................alder
    Headstock Description....GMW Millennium
    Neck Specifications........one piece birdseye maple, 1 11/16" nut width, 6100 frets
    Body/Neck Binding........none
    Fingerboard Wood..........ebony, with full satin finish on neck
    Fingerboard Inlays..........pearl dots
    Bridge System...............original Floyd Rose (recessed)
    Pickups.......................Duncan Custom 5 (TB-14), two Classic Stacks STK-1n
    Tuners........................Gotoh SG-36
    Hardware Color..............chrome
    Jacks Type/Location........ football side jack
    Control Type..................one volume, one tone, 5-way model E Megaswitch
    Color/Graphic................F/B black Paisley over silver sparkle + matching headstock
    GMW Logo Color.............solid black
    Serial Number.................G0010
    Assembly date.................05/19/06

.................ahhhh... love up a new guitar... especially one this damn cool... and trust me, this sucker sneaks up on you as far as tone.. that tb14 is like a cannon... totally hits you unawares... right in the gut..!!

Fish Madness
    Last edited by youthinkyourfish; 06-15-2006, 11:55 PM.

I love that guitar!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Very cool Ian - Nice Sambora vibe!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nice guitar. I was trying to figure out how it was routed for the pick ups and it took awhile for me to notice that there was a pick guard. Once again, nice axe.

Comment

Very nice! At 1st glance, I didn't notice the pick guard. Killer guitar! I really like all of Lee's new stuff that I have seen.

Comment

Not my bag, Ian, but I can see why you liked it. Very unique. The detail is amazing. Congrats.

Comment

Shit, I didn't see the pickguard either. Killer looking axe you got there. Congrats.

Comment

Hey thanks all.... yeah this baby is really a top 10.. I consider myself very lucky because I just happened to see a pic of it before anyone else.. (I think..).. otherwise I know this would have been sold in a heartbeat...

Again, thanks for the kudos and glad you like it...

Shredderman, I definately understand your take... it is somewhat an acquired taste huh?.. but glad you still appreciate its coolness...

Rock ON!!

Fish that Itch

Comment

Do you you have to pull the pick guard to adjust the truss rod? Looks great. congrats.

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Yep I like it.
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

nice..reminds me of Samboras Black Paisley Strat...congrats
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

it's growing on me, I didn't notice the pick guard either
                          Congrats man !enjoy that is definitely a "Unique" piece!
                          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Very cool Ian! It's like a bluegrass guitar with a Floyd & pointy headstock.
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Brad Paisely, the man has some very tastey country chops.
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                              X