GMW quality consistency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack71
    I guess tact isn't one of the requirements for being an admin around here...
    Dude..I'm not an admin, and I could give 2 shits less if you are banned or not to be honest...

I just light-heartedly pointed it out so that you could either a) apologize publically, or b) e-mail an Admin and beg forgiveness and or ignorance (even though you read the initial "welcome" disclaimer")

Whatever

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY
      I don't know how anyone can rag on GMW, Gibson, or any other manufacturer's quality control, especially after the last couple of "runs" by Charvel.
      It's easy! You get a crappy guitar from ANY company, you have a right to rag about the quality control of that company because YOU got hosed. That circle spreads to include those you know and speak to or correspond with, which includes message boards. So now you have a group of people who are aware that, even though said company is known to produce high-quality guitars, that some problem guitars get through as well.

Certainly no good comes from board wars, but since the OP was about quality control, someone's bad experience with that is valid. Of course the real issue was customer service and a personality conflict rather than QC per se.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom
        Dude..I'm not an admin, and I could give 2 shits less if you are banned or not to be honest...

I just light-heartedly pointed it out so that you could either a) apologize publically, or b) e-mail an Admin and beg forgiveness and or ignorance (even though you read the initial "welcome" disclaimer")

Whatever
        Dude, ...I wasn't talking about you.

So, anyway, I need to pick up a GMW one of these days...

Comment

I can only speak for the GMW I currently own which is the best playing guitar I own. I'm currently on the hunt for another, but you don't see them show up for sale to often.

Comment

Originally posted by owlhead
            I can only speak for the GMW I currently own which is the best playing guitar I own. I'm currently on the hunt for another, but you don't see them show up for sale to often.
            Where's the popcorn icon when you really need one ?

Comment

Originally posted by owlhead
              Really? I have seen at least 4 I could have bought in the last week alone...3 of which were or ARE on E-Bay. They aren't that hard to find if you look.

I would like to try one myself, but I keep waiting for one that really grabs me.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by speed monkey
                Where's the popcorn icon when you really need one ?
                You must have missed them.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                  Really? I have seen at least 4 I could have bought in the last week alone...3 of which were or ARE on E-Bay. They aren't that hard to find if you look.

I would like to try one myself, but I keep waiting for one that really grabs me.

Mike
                  You are correct, their have been a few over the past several weeks, but known that I was interested in.

Comment

I just sold my orange flame top. She was a real beauty. Just not speced out the way I like a guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by parntz145
                      I just sold my orange flame top. She was a real beauty. Just not speced out the way I like a guitar.
                      I checked out your orange GMW. It had me doing some serious thinking, but it wasn't my thing. It's a great looking guitar and I'm sure someone will be rocking out w/ it.

Comment

Working...
                      X