B.C.Rich Basses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.C.Rich Basses

As suggested by Budman68 here are pictures of my basses-sorry no Jacksons,but one day perhaps if a Kip Winger turns up at the same time that money is in my pocket

1985 USA Bich 8 string Supreme,I removed the bridge and put a Badass 1 on it and changed the knobs for 1970's era ones

I always run 8 string Biches as 4 stringers

1996 USA Innovator Bass-I have added a Seymour Duncan STC 3A circuitboard to it to beef up the sound (NOT FOR SALE EVER!!)

December 2003 USA Eagle displayed at the Winter NAMM by B.C.Rich-Known as "Wonky"

1986 Japanese Bolt On Mockingbird-I bought it from Japan to strip the electrics,but there was nothing wrong with the bass

1980's Japanese N.J. Bolt On Ironbird-Not the original neck and still needs another one!!

1989 Washburn Status

Group shot,showing my Yamaha RBX 6JM John Myung bass

And finally my 4 year old daughter's Mini Warlock

http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

kick Ass dude!

i really like Richs as well, Eagles and i own this crazy beautiful white Gunslinger!

tanks for posting!

Comment

I love that Bich!
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Thanks-I'm Not selling the Bich EVER either-as it is apparently 1 of only 20 approx Supremes made (Source Neal Moser) and I stupidly sold a pair of 1979 Bich 8's in 1992

Here they are

And here is one of them taken last year with the 1985 Supreme

I know where both the 1979 basses are today and have first refusal on them both if they ever come up for sale

I also work on the Unofficial B.C.Rich serial number archive and if any owners of B.C.Riches wish to add their instruments to the archive,please send me a few pictures and the serial numbers to [email protected]
        Lorne
        http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

kickass.. thanks, actually never seen such beautiful basses in a long long while! thanks
          äss howl

Comment

Love the old school B.C. Rich's. Nice collection you got there.

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
            X