No announcement yet.

Telecaster neck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a cool neck because I saw how nice it was. I was half right. Bud got me the body . And then it was "All Right". This may turn out to be a very good snag. We shall see.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I got the guitar yesterday. Thanks, Bud for alerting me on the body. Late last night and very early this morning, I put it together. The neck has a maple skunk stripe. Very cool. The tuners are F tuners made by Schaller W Germany. second generation. The bridge set- up is rather ingenius. The pickguard is aluminum and is turned up to take saddles and strings. My bod didn't have them, but I had an old tele bridge and the saddles worked like a champ. CTS pots, great pups and just a neat guitar. If you ever see one, buy it. The last complete guitar sold for $300. I didn't save a whole lot, but now I know.

Comment

This is how much I love my USA Fender Bullet. It's not everyday that I care about a case. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

VERY cool axe Fett! The versions with the combination pickguard/tailpiece are the best ones. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic
            VERY cool axe Fett! The versions with the combination pickguard/tailpiece are the best ones. Congrats!
            It's was a cheap way out for Fender, but when you thing about it it's a good set-up. No muss, no fuss.

Comment

Many folks speculate that the USA Bullet Fenders will be the next collectibles in the Fender stable..well done, congrats!
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Well, that doesn't help to tell everyone just how cool the guitar really is.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I just stumbled on mine. But, boy is it a great player.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                X