My Les Paul again! (Picture Intense)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84
    I always liked this guitar...reminds me of Josh Moore's Beloved-era Epiphone...

Ya its a cool guitar and its suprising its a Epiphone.

Comment

Just to let you all know, the guitar is going under the knife and will have 3 pickups and some pushpull pots, a killswitch and some other things! Will post pics when its complete.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
        Just to let you all know, the guitar is going under the knife and will have 3 pickups and some pushpull pots, a killswitch and some other things! Will post pics when its complete.
        Don't drill anymore holes in it. That guitar used to be mine. If you want to get rid of it or trade it... let me know. I feel bad for the guitar now.

Comment

you know, i dunno if anyone suggested this, but you could drop in humbucker-sized p-90s such as Seymour Duncan Phat Cats, or the like.

but yeah, i'm all about the tape and whatever, but it needs a middle pickup and that toggle switch fixed up.

and i agree with JG, please no drilling of extra holes!!!

all my opinion, of course...

Comment

I ain't drillin' anything

Comment

Sheesh that thing is beaten to hell!

I put my LP on e-bay
              Last edited by toejam; 07-23-2006, 05:11 PM. Reason: Failing to read the rules and posting your own auction.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gort
                  Sheesh that thing is beaten to hell!

I put my LP on e-bay
                  And I just put your account on suspension.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

That poor, poor guitar. I would fix it up as best I could and just play it. But whatever man. It is yours, and nobody's business what you do to it.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X