ESP LTD M-207 any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP LTD M-207 any good?

I know nothing about ESP but , I came across one of these and I've been thinking about grabbing a 7 string for hahas.
    any good?
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Its low end. Its a decent guitar for sure. They sell REALLY cheap so make sure you pay next to nothing for it.

Comment

i dont know about that one, but the guitar center here in va has a LTD SC-607B (carpenter model) used, black for $499 and it played pretty good. I was thinking of trying to talk them down to $400 for it, but i decided not too. Overall the guitar sounded great considering it is maple body and maple neck with EMG81's for 7 string, but i am a six string player and gave up seven strings years ago.

Comment

I had an H207 - I think the difference is a floyd? Either way, the H207 seemed to have a pretty flat Fretboard if I remember right. I seem to remember thinking it was a pretty cool guitar. The pickups weren't too bad.

I think it wanted an Seymour Duncan Invader in it, but the original pickup was usable.

It was a good intro to seven strings for a decent price.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

The one I found is up for $250.00 used.
          Is that too high? I can't seem to find any
          "New" listings on these, it played pretty well, has a floyd (not OFR)

Comment

I paid $199 two years ago with a big chip in the front. I'd rather have the string thru than a generic floyd, then again, I'd never expect to find another under $250.

I don't think you aren't going to lose money if it is in good shape and if it has a HSC, you are way good.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Well I go it for $240.00. No case but the duncan Design pickups were replaced with real duncans. Body is in great shape, so is the floyd. Doesn't look like it has a lot of hours on it.
              I just finished an 1 1/2 hour "Enemies of Reality" session.
              I sounds f*cking brutal thru my 5150, I can get pretty close to the "Loomis" tone with it. hard to solo on (at first anyway I'm getting used to it, the neck is so f'n wide ) Pretty flat neck, nice action, I'm not even using the floyd , I will probably block it so it only pulls down.
              So far I have to give it a thumbs up I think I can get pretty comfortable , pretty quick on this. Makes the neck on my GMW feel like it's 2 inches wide

I have a feeling a lot of technical metal is going to start making it's way into my house now

Bill I'm waiting for some more suggestions, grabbed the Evergray today and some Opeth.
              Last edited by kmanick; 07-26-2006, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X