Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see these yet?

Floyd Rose Korina V http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-floyd-rose-...QQcmdZViewItem

Its rare because the guy who built it probably killed himself to avoid embarassment.

Comment

+1
      This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

I haven't played one. But would like to ASAP. When they were announced, I haven't seen any at local dealers, but saw a yellow one in NY. Awesome, I need one
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Yes mate. Floyd Rose Vee. I don't mind the look of them. But the hole in the headstock makes it look a bit odd
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Say NO to Speedloaders Jack.

Comment

I have one of Floyd Korina V's. It's a rippin' guitar. Sounds great. Plays great. And I think it looks great.

BTW, the Speedloader is a fantastic bridge.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ugh, sorry I hate it.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Speedloaders are a great idea that are going to take 8-10 years to see come to be accepted.
                  I'm not sure about a soft wood like Korina for a neck on a floyded guitar though.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                    Say NO to Speedloaders Jack.
                    +1. aka "slow-setup-er", or "can't-tune-for-shit-er", or even "need-crap-expensive-strings-that-noone-stocks...-er".
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
                      +1. aka "slow-setup-er", or "can't-tune-for-shit-er", or even "need-crap-expensive-strings-that-noone-stocks...-er".
                      Huh, I'm ordering a Custom Shop PC1 with a Speedloader. What are you guy's, Tim Wilson clones?

Those that didn't know it, Tim Wilson doesn't like the idea of the Floyd Speedloader strings, but on the other hand, Grover Jackson loved Poplar wood for bodies and Tim prefered Alder over Poplar When Grover left, guess what? -Alder bodies (A little Trivia)
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

The owner of one of my local guitar shops owns one. He showed it to me and it is really nice. Better than Jackson V's in my opinion.

Comment

What horrible pics
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            What horrible pics
                            no way! i bet he payed a lot of money for that Motorola Razr.

Comment

I mean, come on! No full shot?
                              What a maroon
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X