No announcement yet.

BC Rich USA neckthru Ignitor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easily their best "extreme" shape, imo. It'd be kickass to have one with P94s or TV'Trons or similar. 8^)

Comment

Use the trem dive bomb a few times if it comes back to pitch then its a good trem just because its not an OFR does not mean its a crappy trem.It kills me when people say things like that.
      I had an early gunslinger with the Gotoh trem and it was a very good trem.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nah, the later-licensed trems are nasty (nothing like the Gotohs which ARE great). I have one on my Mock, same year as this Ignitor. The worst part is the metal is cheap and the fine tuners feel like crap.

Also this is a '96 guitar, so it's made AFTER Class Axe, when Bernie got the company back. I noticed you posted it to the BCR Forum, hopefully Tonemeister will be able to find the guitar in the logs.

I missed out on an Ignitor (with an OFR) for ~$800 and I still kick myself for that.
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2
          Another point of interest on this one is the guy I bought it from said he never gigged with it but used it for practice with "Malevolent Creation" never heard of the band to be honest , but then shortly afterwards someone here linked to another one of his auctions on Ebay and he was selling a V from Phil Fasciana of the same band.
          Metalboots got it I think.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey guys

that was my ignitor, I sold it to a fello named Marco Martel who is in Divine Empire and I guess he has now sold it!

I loved that guitar, it had some dings and chips on it but I had them repaired and it looked like new when I sold it to Marco, wish I never did now, but oh well, I'm glad someone on here got it!

Cheers!

Chris

Comment

Hey SpiralArchitect , it is indeed a very nice guitar and I did receive it from Marco. Are you the original owner then or did someone else have it before you?

I'm still curious about the " M. City West." Or any other history /info on this Guitar.

Comment

Hey Sanctuary what was the color and specs on the $800 one you missed?

Comment

Originally posted by IrfaanSE801
                  +1 That's a kickass lookin axe. I always wanted one, but couldn't find one and a new custom is expensive and takes forever I hear
                  Yeah, the only Ignitor I can remember seeing is a 7-string on ebay. I'd love one of those, as well as a Wave.
                  With a few exceptions, I think most of B.C. Rich's line look better as basses than guitars.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect
                    Hey guys

that was my ignitor, I sold it to a fello named Marco Martel who is in Divine Empire and I guess he has now sold it!

Dam thats funny Devine Empire is my Buddy Jasons Band , I'll have to call him up & see why this guy let that one go?
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Dam also Malevolent Creation Both really good Florida Death metal Bands
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Never like BC Rich till I saw Steve Smyth playing the 7 string version of that. Now it's the only BCR model I dig.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2
                          Hey Sanctuary what was the color and specs on the $800 one you missed?
                          Pretty recent model ('04/HHI I think, and there were pics of it on the BC Rich gallery). Was blue, ebony board, with a chrome OFR and DiMarzio pups. Some music dealer sniped me in the last second...usual story, but that one hurt!

Comment

Hey Mike-I sent you a PM on the B.C.Rich forum,this guitar is Definately USA Customshop,and like Sanctuary said-Has NOTHING to do with Randy Waltuch's Class Axe company-It was made in 1996 after November 22nd,I have the full serial number-and if you check your PM's on the B.C.Rich forum,and check it is the right guitar I would be grateful

I work on the Unofficial B.C.Rich serial number database,so my info should be accurate
                            http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Last time i saw devine empire, the guitarist was using a Jackson Soloist with one humbucker.Killer tone he had that night. It was actually the night of a Testament reunion show which was filmed for the Live In London DVD. I'm in there
                              93 USA Soloist EDS
                              USA HT6 Juggernaut
                              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Love that DVD!

Comment

Working...
                                X