Trussart guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trussart guitars

Any one here have one? I have been offered a rusty deville model at a good price so how about some opinions out there.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Yeah, I have one and am in love with it. How much are they looking for? Pictures?

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I dont have a pic but their website does.Its the holey rusty deville model.It looks cool as hell IMO.The one I'm looking at is 2400.00 but I think I can cut a better deal how much better I don't know.
      What pickups are in yours?I know they offer duncans only now.I would would probably put Wagners in it.
      The dealer is wanting to move it so I do have the upper hand so to speak.The retail is 3200.00.

Comment

I've never played one...but I've always heard a lot of good things about them.

All metal & metal topped guitars are kind of my thing....so I've been wanting to get a Trussart Steel Deville....preferably a shiny/holey...or a shiny gator...of course the new skulls engraved looks really cool too.

This one ended kind of cheap on Ebay.

I wanted to go after this one....but I was in the middle of working out a deal on something else, so I had to pass.....because, of course, I'm supposed to be retired from guitar buying now.

If you can get closer to this price....I think its a fantastic deal.
        Last edited by bsteff666; 07-30-2006, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I like the rusty ones better thats nice tho'I was hoping to get in that range price wise.

Comment

Working...
          X