No announcement yet.

The Wailing Wall...(complete with LP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see that I'm not the only one that wears their guitar higher up...my hands get cramps if I dont...

Comment

I'd like all that next to my tree come 25Dec, thank you very much. First-class gear!!!!
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Gimme a break you guys. I'm 50 with a bad back. Besides, we all know you can play FASTER with it up high.....like umm...Eddie....and....ummm...Satch!.....and.....
        Strat God Music
        http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

No wonder you have a bad back... sporting a 18 lb. 14 oz. LP!!!
          Nice 7 lb 2 oz Stratocaster is the answer.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I was just ribbing you, it's all a matter of preference/comfort.

Also, you don't get buckle rash on yer guitar that way. It's a win-win situation.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Great stacks and beautiful guitar. Ehm, when you practise at home, which volume do you have on your heads? - 2?

Comment

That's just to cool. When I was a kid, I just dreamed of having a Marshall stack, yet alone two of them! Then I got one, now 2 half stacks Now you have me GASing to add 2 cabs now!

My first (stack) was actually a Sound City 200 Plus rig that I received from High School graduation. The neighborhood was never the same as I played the thing on the back porch playing Hendrix stuff, Like the "Star Spangled Banner". The dogs in the "hood" all lost their hearing The funniest thing is that my Mom put up with me blasting that rig!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God
                  Gimme a break you guys. I'm 50 with a bad back. Besides, we all know you can play FASTER with it up high.....like umm...Eddie....and....ummm...Satch!.....and.....

steve clark dissagrees.

www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Originally posted by guitar08man

steve clark dissagrees.

I don't know how the hell he played like that!!!

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin

Mike
                      his strap must have been like 8 feet long

Comment

Mike
                        My son plays like that too (slung down past his nutz) and no matter how much I recommend he raise it up to be more comfortable, he just blows me off. Kids............
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

very nice looking wall. I'm jealous cuz I've been living in apartments for the last 6 years so cant really have "real" amp. Just stuck with a Boss GT6 and some cheapy little studio monitors that dont go very loud.

Otherwise I'd probably get evicted.

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey
                            My son plays like that too (slung down past his nutz) and no matter how much I recommend he raise it up to be more comfortable, he just blows me off. Kids............
                            You can thank Slash and Billy Joe for that.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mike
                              He can't ever reach the bridge stretching! How stupid is that? I tried that and all I could play was cowboy chords. Even Zack has to hoist it up to his knee to play solos. Too much work fo old guys like me.

* I am married but never play with jewelry- gets in the way.
                              Strat God Music
                              http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God
                                He can't ever reach the bridge stretching! How stupid is that? I tried that and all I could play was cowboy chords. Even Zack has to hoist it up to his knee to play solos. Too much work fo old guys like me.

* I am married but never play with jewelry- gets in the way.
                                OMG YOU CANT SWEEPZORZ WITH TEH GUITAR LOW!?!?! N00b lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz1!!!1111!!1!!11!one!!!!!111!1!1111 1!1one

Comment

Working...
                                X