Fender Flat Heads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Flat Heads?

Does anyone have one of the telecaster models of these? I would like to see what one of these in pictures other than that of the fender site look like. I know the dude from slipknot uses one and i dont really care so no retarded jokes about me buying one because he uses it.

Yeah sure you want one because Monkey Balls or what ever his name is plays one.Help me out here Ron some kind of twisted pic please.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

re

I could seriously not give a shit if he used one or not. There are so many better guitarists than them. Chuck Shuldiner, Dave Mustaine, Max Cavalera, etc. are way better on so many levels. I just happen to like the telecaster with the EMGs in it. If I wanted to be a slipknot wanna be I'd buy that retarded Mick Thompson Ibanez signature thats standard in drop B and has a retarded fixed floating bridge. Who seriously needs a fixed floating bridge. Thats just plain retarded. I would rather go with a tune-o-matic with sperzels or grovers with it.

Comment

You sure use the word retarded a lot, at least you don't say the word "like" every other word that really is retarded.
        I must ask you don't say the word "random" a lot do you? Thats annoying as hell too.
        I do a lot of guitar repairs and set ups for people in your age bracket and most are quite nice and articulate but some I feel never went to english class.
        To be honest I like the tele too but don't tell anyone.
        I'm just razzing you a little so don't get pissed LOL

Comment

Yea I use the word retarded on here but thats because it wont allow me to use some other select words. Also that just angers me alot cause like everywhere I turn here in Iowa someones a slipknot fan and then they try to tell me they are like the greatest death metal band ever. Which is quite annoying cause they've never heard anyone like Death or Morbid Angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Toast
            drop B and has a retarded fixed floating bridge. Who seriously needs a fixed floating bridge. Thats just plain retarded.
            It's a fixed bridge. It's not a trem bridge, so it can't float. It's the Edge FX double-locking fixed bridge.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah what TJ said like yeah.

Comment

Working...
              X