No announcement yet.

New Dean Razorback V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't more mass on a headstock = more sustain?

I swear I remember reading that somewhere...

D>

Comment

I really want one. Did Dime actually have a V like that though? I would hate buying one if their just slapping his name on everything..

Comment

I like it. Looks much better in a V than the Razorback Z shape.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

They're saying that he designed it
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Dime did play a V, but it was back at Washburn and not a very long lived model. As far as this thing goes, I think it looks cool, could use about 2 more frets but I would buy one ... if I had the money and already had the Michael Schenker model (now that's important right there).
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I really want one. Did Dime actually have a V like that though? I would hate buying one if their just slapping his name on everything..
              NOPE !!

and he didn't play a V until washburn made it for him in the last year of his contract with them which he didn't even play live afaik

Comment

They look really small to me. Like the wings arent long enough or something. Of coarse I kinda think a king vs wings arent long enough either.

Comment

Working...
                X