Esteban guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esteban guitar?

Has anyone ever bought or tried one? I'm watching some anniversary special sale on HSN right now and they keep stressing about how well they're hand-made, but when they show close-ups, the paint is noticeably uneven.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

I think the word Esteban is Spanish for "donkey sh**"

Comment

No, that'd be "mierda del burro". That's one of the few things I remember from Spanish class. :ROTF:
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Some interesting discussion & background here:
        http://www.guitarnotes.com/forum/ult...f=7;t=000397;p=

...and some of the HC reviews are comical:
        http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...an+Legacy/10/1
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

One of my student's parents bought him one. It was...unfortunate.

Comment

logic tells me to AVOID that crap
            “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Can you picture in your mind Esteban rockin' away on a black warrior while he is wearing that Zorro outfit?... I can't.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I don't buy ANYTHING off info-mercials

Comment

How much ya wanna bet that someone will be along soon to defend Estaballs and his marketing prowess?
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Good for starting the fire for your barbeque
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Price Paid: N/A
                      Submitted 05/22/2006 at 08:18pm by taylor

Features: 10
                      hey guys been playin guitar since i was a kid. my hole familey plays.my friend brought his estban over and it looked great no flaws it was a limited edition cut away neck chrome tunners and a amp with over drive .you know so you can have a little fun.i was supper impressed.it sounded like the high dollar guitars and ive played them all martins, takkakimie,wash burn .

Sound: 10
                      it sounds top shelf i play all styles of music country, rock and of course some suthern rock!!!

Action, Fit, & Finish: 10
                      it has tons of great toys cords amps and cleaning clothes extra strings and a tuner and some great instructional dvds. also has a pretty nice case not top of the line but its will protect it from the elimants even has a strap for your axe and your case!!

Reliability/Durability: 10
                      yeah only played for a few hours . it sure sounded sweet and i only tuned it when i picked it up but thats a habbit for every guitar i pick up the guy who brought it over played for a while with it too. when we were done it still was in tune because i picked it back amazed at how good this guitar sounded the amp was okay two not top notch but look at the price it sure sounded better than eny carry on amp ive played and that over ride gives you that extra kick to do a lttle hard rock hello ozzy!!!

Customer Support: No Opinion
                      no never delt with them let but i can promise you that im gonna call to buy one of these guitars i travel and do some camopin i know it will be with me .

Overall Rating: No Opinion
                      i own a martin and a ovation they sound great and play grat but this guitar sound just as well or even better but i paid a pretty penny for those!!

And he gadgiated the fif grade, two!!!
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Amazing review His hole family plays too!
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Oh boy....... A friend from work bought one and I brought it home to set up. It's actually staring at me now. Total POS!!! You couldn't give me one. I would venture that a First Act from Wally World would be a better if not equal purchase.

Comment

Did anyone see the Zakk Wylde "Esteshlong" article in GW??

Comment

you have to admit, that geico commercial is pretty funny!
                              E = Fb

Comment

Working...
                              X