Anyone else like the top on this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else like the top on this one?

Come to think of it, the neck's pretty nice-looking too...

tj

I think they are crap guitars sorry........
    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.C
      Are you kidding?? :ROTF:

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

One of the best playing guitars you will find. Mr C, Id bet 50$ you've never even touched one with that reply.

Really cool top too, It's unique, I'd LOVE to have it!

Comment

How could you not love the top on that guitar? Awesome!
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

actually I have played several my buddy screams their glory from rooftops all over Texas, I like the quilt top appearance but it's headstock is hideous & any one of my vintage Kramers or even my new Jackson's playability is much smoother...
              “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Well, they certainly are not crappy guitars. I tried a couple and they play and sound really nice. Good quality stuff.

Now, if you said they look crappy, I'd agree. But seriously, that body design and headstock do nothing for me.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Always loved the EVH/Axis as well as the Wolfgangs (both the shape and the headstock)... even though they're made of (b)asswood.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow, that looks like fur... hehe

Comment

I'm in the "hate the look, but recognize the quality" camp on these.

they are just fuckin ugly, from the body shape to the nasty headstock to the tiny fretboard dots. but I know they play great. I saw a rosewood top one in GC that I thought was the best looking MM I ever saw.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

wow...
                        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

"I think they are crap guitars sorry........"

I have one of those guitars and the quality is top notch ( just as good as my custom shop C/J). The neck is one the best I own. To each his own.
                          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                            Now, if you said they look crappy, I'd agree. But seriously, that body design and headstock do nothing for me.
                            Yea, the body cut does nothing for me either. And the head is what you do to mod a broken one.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Those are great guitars. Ugly, yes, but still very nice guitars. I had an axis which was nice, the only reason I didn't keep it is I couldnt get used to the shape of the neck. And yeah I do like the top.
                              http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Working...
                              X