Kramer proaxe worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer proaxe worth

I stopped into a local shop and they wanted $300 for it H/H 24 frets the Floyd had the set allen screws just behind the saddles and the fine tuner behind that? Most Kramer's I've seen go for between $100 & $200 .

i would pay 300 for it. they are good guitars. you may find one cheaper, but if it isn't all rusty and beat up, i'd go for it. that guitar was quite pricey when it was new.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

the ofr alone is almost worth the price by itself snag it up they play great you don't like it I'll take it off yer hands..........
      “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

The ProAxe is a great guitar, 24 3/4" scale, mahogany body, ebony fret board and I believe the tremelo is a Floyd Pro. Does it have a reverse headstock?
        If it is in good condition, $300 is a steal!
        They are very popular among the Kramer guys, since the Proaxe is very similar to the Nightswan (without the odd pickup configuration).

Pending major damage...get it now.
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

I went to look at it again today it in ok shape. The strings action is way high except for the first 4 or 5 frets and I suspect a possible broken truss rod or it's set up so bad I can't tell. Anyway they wouldn't go any lower then $300 ( after I told them that the neck might be bad )so I walked and maybe I'll try next week. It's not like I need another guitar.

Comment

Working...
          X