Fender Richie Kotzen Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Richie Kotzen Wiring

Not sure if this should be here or in Tech Talk, please move as required!

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Fender Kotzen telecaster? I know he has a fast-track in the bridge, and apparently some switching that makes its sound like a tele when activated? A coiltap/phase arrangement maybe?

I remember somebody on here has a couple of these...

This is not a schematic ut here is some info:
    Founded in 1938, Ishibashi Music Corporation is one of the busiest and most respected Musical Instrument retail chains in Japan. The company is highly regarded world wide as a reliable seller of top quality secondhand items too. We have over 17 stores around Japan including Tokyo, Yokohama, Chiba, Saitama, Nagoya, Osak

It is not a fast track in the bridge, it is a chopper T. The neck pup is a killer twang. The phasing thing is only active with the 3 way switch in the middle position. Then the other knob - not the vol knob - is a 2 way switch. One position it sounds quite beefy and cutting, the other position it is thin and tele like. Hope this helps. BTW, I love my Kotzen Tele.

Comment

I think I may have it on a CD. I'll look...

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, if you find a schematic that would be much appreciated Mr Graphic

Comment

Working...
        X