It's 5150 time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n/a
    Last edited by Mr Graphic; 01-28-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

He plays GREAT..I can tell immediately..

check out my demo crap..that's where I'm at..or was..

BTW..there was NOTHING serious about that demo..we picked three songs from our butts and just winged it..like always.
      Last edited by horns666; 08-20-2006, 08:11 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought he nailed some of that VH stuff dead balls....like House of Pain especially.

I always like to watch people play Van Halen tunes, because then I can steal another riff I have been too lazy to figure out!

Mike

p.s., I see Bill is pimping his VH tribute tunes again!!
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
          He plays GREAT..I can tell immediately..

check out my demo crap..that's where I'm at..or was..

BTW..there was NOTHING serious about that demo..we picked three songs from our butts and just winged it..like always.
          Bill, I checked out your stuff. Great job, all of you. Must have been a blast. Any vids? Ah, those were the good ol' days ...

Comment

You have some real nice guitars there MR GRAPHIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic
              Bill, I checked out your stuff. Great job, all of you. Must have been a blast. Any vids? Ah, those were the good ol' days ...
              Thank s dude..

Yeah, I'm pimpin' the tribute..well VH is all we ever did..a tribute was the sensible thing to do..I guess.

I have ONE vid..it's a riot..I think our second or third gig.. I'd like to make copies and send them out..I only have to get copies made..I only have one original..

I got panties all over me..all it took was one drunk girl to open that dam..damn!!!

my wife was there.."Oh no babe, chicks never F with me"..WTF??!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X