Blue Bengal Roscoe Pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Bengal Roscoe Pics...

1986 NAMM show Blue Bengal. Beautiful deep colors with cool subtle shades of blue and purple. Painted fretboard feels great, just like a finished maple neck, smooth and glassy feeling. Some cool features are dbl. expanding Graphite truss rod, easy-access truss rod adj., neck bolts to body with Hex screws and recessed neck heel bushings, Bartolini pickup that has nice bottom but stays clear and crunches nicely. The top of the pickup is arched to follow the fretboard radius. Frets are jumbo, plays KILLER! Neck is maple and feels alot like my GMP Roxie, sorta' Les Paul like even. The recessed Floyd is now set up to perfection, and does that Brad Gillis "warble" effect nicely. My son wanted a Floyd guitar, so here it is...The logo?...I love the logo, always have, it KILLS! A great 80's rock guitar, one of a kind, in remarkable condition...Life is good
    Last edited by Mr Graphic; 08-24-2006, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The pics make it look almost brand new. Awesome.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That looks AWESOME!

That logo is really cool, the way it's done and positioned!
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That is one sexy looking guitar.
                        www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Wow, that painted board is insane! Beautiful
                          If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Hey, I've seen a guitar like that before!

Comment

that neck is awesome as all hell, I'd be afraid to play it & wear down the paint job, looks like it has no wear at all on it. do you play it much??? or is it a showpiece????

I'd really be afraid I'd wear that color right off of it......

totally bitching axe looks too cool.
                              “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Working...
                              X