No announcement yet.

Blue Bengal Roscoe Pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke to my Dad about this thread but he refused to buy me a Roscoe.

Comment

Originally posted by jim777
      Awesome, I'm jealous!
      Same here!
      Peavey Wolfgang
      Gibson Les Paul
      Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw Les Paul
      Line 6 Spider 2 12"

Comment

That looks class. I've never seen a painted fretboard before.

Comment

I think I asked in the other thread on this guitar, what ever happened to Roscoe, and Chandler, and Foxxe, and and and...

Comment

That looks killer, indeed. I've always wondered how a painted fretboard feels / plays but the laquered neck comparison is a good one. Very nice, and different piece!

Jackson-Charvel, in response to your question on Foxxe..I assume you are speaking about Barrington Foxxe. The Barrington guitars were made by ESP, and much to the same specs as Kramers. They were a short-lived project by Peter LaPlaca, a former Kramer CEO. (Barrington, IL, was his hometown IIRC) The Barringtons are very cool axes, and can still be had cheaply!

George
            kramerforum.com
            Last edited by AimingHigh; 08-30-2006, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Aiming High, not sure that the Barrington stuff is what I remembered the Foxxe stuff being. There is a Barrington on Ebay now and sure enough it looks almost like a rebadged Kramer. I thought the Foxxe stuff I remember seeing was similar stuff to Roscoe custom made stuff and the headstock seemed like the Foxxe logo was airsprayed which complemented the custom finishes you'd usually see them in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true

Nice guitar and all, but too much like a Kramer for me.

Comment

Working...
              X