Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good chunk of all my Firebirds and other guitars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remeber when you had all of those. That was an awesome collection!

Comment

damn those are awesome, i remember when that graphic'd ESP bird was on ebay. those kickass, i had one yrs ago.

Comment

Yep. I bought it off of the store that listed it... Funny thing is it used to be owned by Mike Wilton of Queensryche. The store did not put the info in the auction because they could not confirm it at the time. I contacted ESP and they have crap records so I contacted Mike through his website. He sold it to a friend many years before. The friend sold it to the store in Seattle. Complete custom shop. Straight Fender type headstock (No angle like Gibson) and the truss rod adjusts at the body side. Ebony board with pearl fingernail inlays. A custom shop Duncan pickup (It is a distortion that was custom wound for Micheal) Hands down the best Duncan pickup I have ever played through. Unpainted back on neck. I pickup with a volume and a tone knob. Also has an Original Floyd with Wood Screw posts instead of the newer inserts. Neckthru. It has a hand painted serial number on the claw for the tremolo.

The red strat is a San Dimas Guitar (whoever emailed me... That is what it is) and that is a Older N4 in the corner. The headstock on it was modded to look like a strat. I have been playing that one out and at band rehearsals lately and it sounds really good through the Flextone IIIxl I have but like as through my SLO.
        Last edited by Firebird V; 08-27-2006, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V
          I remeber when you had all of those. That was an awesome collection!
          Thanks, but you humble me! Mine pales by comparison.

Comment

Not if you are a Gunslinger fan... Which I am! Thanks though!

Comment

There is a certain "coolness" factor about a 'Slinger...

Comment

Dude...this ESP is calling You! http://cgi.ebay.com/87-Rare-ESP-Cust...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Very nice! A lot of great eye candy in there! And I definitely need to pick up a gunslinger one of these days.

Comment

I like the Esp bodies better than the Jackson the lower horn alway look wrong to me to round.

Comment

JTR: The ESP actually is smaller than the Jackson and is more comfortable for me to play.

Jryche: Old Gunslingers are mean guitars! ChrisOlson is dead on right. There is something that is just cool about them. I also have another one from that era too not pictured.

DD3Keegs: I have a bid or two in on that one. It was listed once before and the buyer backed out I guess. It sold for around $750 last time. It looks like it was modded for the rear pickup though...

Comment

Nice stuff Chris. I particularly am a fan of the Gunslinger!! Very cool!
                        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Your guitars have given me an erection. Thank you!
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Very Nice!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I had a feeling your collection was going to be a mind-blower when you finally posted pics! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I like the white Gibby the best!
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X