Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good chunk of all my Firebirds and other guitars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The white Gib is cool. I actually just got that a few weeks ago. 2005 model. The finish is stained black from the satin Just around all the edges and it makes it look old and warn in person. I think that is what made me buy it. It looks really cool that way IMO. THe pic does not show it well. I got it for $900 out the door so I can't complain. It has a few paint imperfections on the back edge but it plays fantastic. I andded the Mirror PG. It is the best sounding Gib Firebird I have owned.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V
      Jryche: Old Gunslingers are mean guitars! ChrisOlson is dead on right. There is something that is just cool about them. I also have another one from that era too not pictured.
      Well? Don't leave me hanging. How about some solo pics of the snakeskin and this other gunslinger that you have?

Comment

Awesome guitars Chris! Looks like you've been busy.

Can I have the white Hamer Standard? Pleeeease.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

the firebird shape looks very nice but nothing beats the explorers !!!
          If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

I will snap some pics later if I have time Johnnyryche.

Scott. You should come by some time and play it. It rocks. It has a fat round neck. Kinda like JCF 01 if I remember it right. We should get together and compare the necks. That would be cool. Or hell, I can come by your place too... I will call you later.

Comment

Did you get that one with marvin off a guy on ebay? I was negotiating for it but couldnt get him to go lower then 900, and then eventually he told me it sold.

There was a nice one on ebay that just ended last night, a read one.

Originally posted by Firebird V

Comment

Yep. That is where I got it. i had bids in on the red one that sold on ebay but I was outbid.

Comment

Nice guitars

I had a Gunslinger in blue crackle-and I'm a Bassist!!!!

I had to sell it though,as it stopped me playing my basses
                  http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

I always like the BC Rich Crackle paint jobs. IMO the did it the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X