Kramer stagemaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer stagemaster

Iwas at a guitar show today and saw a hot pink stagemaster flat top body with the floyd rose sustainer neck pickup.This guitar was mint I mean mint.The guy said it was one of the last four made.$950.00 I could not swing it but it didn't sell. Maybe next time.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Maybe 1 of 4 That year because the had arched tops after that. (all the neck thru were made by Larrivee) Thats very high price a Stagemaster although a nice Guitar. Buy a old Soloist for that price.

Comment

It was more than I was going to pay thats for sure

Comment

I thought the neckthrus were all made by ESP. The archtops look like a dead ringer for the ESP Horizon.

Comment

I thought all of the american series was made by ESP and ass in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion
            I thought the neckthrus were all made by ESP. The archtops look like a dead ringer for the ESP Horizon.
            That's correct. The Stagemasters were made by ESP. Some of you know Stephan--here's one of his Stageys with a stripped headstock.

I believe only the Paul Dean guitars were made by Larrivee.

I agree $950 is too much to pay on a flat-top Stagey, but many folks actually prefer the neck profile to the carved top ones.

Keep rockin',

George
            kramerforum.com

Comment

Working...
            X