got another PRS CU24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got another PRS CU24

...in basic black. I dig my tobaccoburst '91 CU24, and got a great deal on this one. It's a 2001, so we'll see how my 'pre factory' compares to the newer one.

Should have it in a few days, can't wait.

Pete

Looks great in black - nice score! I see it's also got the toggle selector instead of the rotary one. Divided opinion on the rotaries, but I think if I had the choice again (CU24 in blue matteo), I'd go for the toggle.
    Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Great score Pete!

Comment

Sweet. Trans black looks great and the three way toggle is the way to go. Nice score!

Comment

thanks guys. It's the same setup my '91 has w/the toggle... I hate the 5 way rotary, too hard to switch quickly. I like being able to flick the thing at will. I may be modding both guitars for volume/volume setups so I can have one pulled way back for 'cleaner' tones or if I want to do that cool Ace Frehley/Van Halen 'stutter' thing where you turn the volume off on one pickup and move the selector quickly.

Good times!

Pete

Comment

Really nice. I have the rotary on my CU24, but I prefer the toggle. My next PRS will have the toggle swith.

Comment

Working...
            X