My new/old Gibby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new/old Gibby

I wanted an old-(beater)- archtop for around the house and picked this up yesterday. 1948/1951 Gibson ES-125. Missing 4 dots-no problem-keys and knobs are changed but everything else is all there. It plays and sounds Great!!

man that is beautiful. looks in great condition for its age also.
    a luthier could put back the dots for ya.

I'd love one like that!
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Thats cool replacing dots is easy fixing the fretboard is easy too.Shes had plenty of playing time so you know its a great guitar.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Way cool ES! PM me your address. I've got 4 original Gibson dot inlays that belong to you...

Comment

Cool guitar! Looks like she needs a fretboard level too. I imagine she's a great player too
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks guys-yeah she needs a little tlc and also a fretboard-level-
            Mr. Graphic-Thanks for such a cool offer-I pm'd you my addy-Very Cool!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic
              Way cool ES! PM me your address. I've got 4 original Gibson dot inlays that belong to you...
              Way cool,Mr.G.This place is frikin awesome!
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91
                Way cool,Mr.G.This place is frikin awesome!
                +1 million.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

So cool Tony.... And MAn that is so cool of you Doug....I have my wifes Grandfathers 62' es120 T. When I feel like teaching my fingers a hard lesson, I break it out...LOL

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Shawn-that 120 is beautiful!! They had another one same year but all original even down to the pick guard and knobs but it was gone. But this on is a good beater plays good and has a solid big sound

Comment

Working...
                    X