saw an ibanez rg370dx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw an ibanez rg370dx

but i didn't like that edge iii trem. the arm is as loose as a fulcrum point 2 bridge on the jackson js range. apparently, you have to take the backplate off to tighten it. the guitar is priced at 280 pounds. unfortunately, i didn't get to play it as i was due to start my shift. so, why do people rate these guitars so high? and what am i to expect from the sound?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

That's nice
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
      but i didn't like that edge iii trem. the arm is as loose as a fulcrum point 2 bridge on the jackson js range. apparently, you have to take the backplate off to tighten it. the guitar is priced at 280 pounds. unfortunately, i didn't get to play it as i was due to start my shift. so, why do people rate these guitars so high? and what am i to expect from the sound?
      Who rates them high? I've played many of them (they are very popular here too) and every one of them sucked bad. The edge III doesn't stay in tune and feels crappy. And the overall build quality sucks...
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

ok thankya . i'll stay clear of it.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The highly rated Ibanez guitars are MIJ and all currently have Prestige on the headstock. Some older RG550's, 770's etc. didn't get the Prestige designation but were still MIJ and very nice.

Comment

the old rg550 and 450's were cool
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

550s MIJ are outstanding guitars.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

My S470dx is pretty sweet Lots of tone & plays great
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine
                  Who rates them high? I've played many of them (they are very popular here too) and every one of them sucked bad. The edge III doesn't stay in tune and feels crappy. And the overall build quality sucks...
                  What sucks aboput the Edge III? why doesn't it stay in tune.
                  i have one but i haven't installed it on a guitar yet so I'm just curious. i thought the LoTRS were the only crappy edges.

Comment

Working...
                  X