Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Cheapskates, Bridgecraft , G. Burton guitar

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Hey, I had a 'no name' neck that needed a body. So I originally bought it for a cheap body. But this thing is really cool. Great expressive Strat sounds. I just needed to lower the nut, plays great for $4.99 plus shipping. Says Bridgecraft in the pics (an online tool etc co. in California I think) but the one that arrived said G. Burton on it. i don't know who he is!

This thing is one piece solid wood body they claim is basswood but this thing is incredibly light weight, maybe it was supose to read Balsawood. LOL I painted the head black, smoothed the frets, and put a $10 pearly pickguard on this $5 guitar. LOLOLOL

Even came with a Strap! and a guitar bag
    Last edited by maxboost; 09-11-2006, 03:32 PM.

There's nothing like a homemade-style one
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Looks like the seller wised up and increased the minimum to a whopping $29.98 for the recent auctions!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think he reduced the shipping a bit though.

Well, coincidentally I was just searching (for lucite bodied guitars) on the net and found a place with Glen Burton guitars $180,and a ebay seller with Glen Burton guitars $150. They look the same esp. the head shape but, say in cursive Glen Burton mine had typewriter text G. Burton.

Comment

Working...
        X