Halo Guitars ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Guitars ??????

Hey anybody know about these guitars, or own 1?
    According To The Prophecy

Nope, well just what i could find out from a quick search and look at their web page. They look like nice girls on the site LOL.

Maybe there should be a forum called, "ever owned, played or heard of _______ guitars"
    Last edited by maxboost; 09-16-2006, 11:39 PM.

Comment

The only Halo I ever dealt with was provided as a contest prize at a festival, and ended up getting used by a couple of the bands. I was filling in as a tech, and that guitar was abysmal. Halo might make some decent guitars, but I don't know of anywhere you can try them out. Also, they bombarded bands' MySpace pages offering endorsements, meaning guitars "at cost" when there were no dealers selling them anyway. One guy in a local band actually took them up on the offer and ended up sending the guitar back. It was just the typical rebadged Cort or Samick.

Based on my single experience with a crap guitar, I wouldn't bother with them, but your mileage may, as always, vary.
      sigpic

Comment

There was thread on them before. They have a lot of artist listed on their artist page even a few I've heard of before. It doesn't say anything about them being endorsed it just says Halo Artist and list about 150-200 bands & guitarist.

Comment

They look like crap.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

gopping headstock. reminiscent of stagg and other popular manufacturer ripoffs that i see too much of.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I've only heard bad things about them, personally. They seem like just another cheap Korean guitar, and not up to the quality of the better Korean instruments.
              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Forget it this guy on ebay is a douche bag he just tried to scam me & got frustrated & busted. He has 1 of these Halo V 7 strings & the buyer backed out so he tried to sell it to me thru Ebay, heres the catch auction is from Colorado the dude says he's in Sweeden & can I western union the money there plus pay the fees to wire it there. Fucktard!
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                X