Agile inteceptor 7 String

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agile inteceptor 7 String

Hey I just scored 1 of these anybody eles tried one or know much about them ? Rondo music just gives the basic info.
    According To The Prophecy

never heard of it before got pics?
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

http://www.rondomusic.net/interceptor.html
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How does it play and sound?

Comment

I've never played one, but I have an SX 7-string bought from Rondo a few years ago. It is a lot like the GRX Ibanez cheap 7-strings but for a $99 guitar? Well, it stays in tune if I don't use the vintage style trem. Pickups aren't great but don't really suck.

I bet you'll like it and maybe the weak point will be the licensed Floyd. At $409 it's a little pricey for an Agile but maybe that means better quality materials. It's probably about like the mid-line Ibanez 7s. Please post a review when you get it though, it looks pretty cool!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks Ron! I haven't received it yet it should be here Friday. I'll post pics from the seller,& more when I get it . It's a trans green arch top , not sure if it has the coil tap like the newer ones on the Rondo site.

Comment

Agile Intercepter

Here are the pics from the seller, of the Agile 7 string.

Comment

woah, it looks like it has quality to it. It even has a ebony board.

Comment

I have a couple of Agiles and still I can't believe the "amount" of guitar you get for the money. I got an LP type in Cherry Sunburst with P-90's and a LP double cut type with humbuckers in a very cool blue flametop. They are worth more than the $200 I paid for each. I even got to go to Rondo Music in NJ to pick them out. Hope you like it!
                  Guitars:
                  Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                  1988 Model 2,
                  Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                  RR3
                  Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                  1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                  2005 SG Special

Comment

If it's an Agile, they are quality for the money. My Agile Floyd'd 2500 model is an exceptional value.
                    Let us know how she plays.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I was thinking about ordering one of these from Rondo, and now that I see better pics, I think i will pull the trigger on one.

Maybe I'll wait until you post a review..*wink wink nudge nudge*

Comment

It should be here Friday, if not by Monday.

Comment

I took a trip to Rondo with a friend early this year and we both came away thinking that the Agile Intercepter was the ONLY Rondo stored branded model that sounded and played well and was worth the money. IMO everything else blew (and I tried out 30 or so guitars).
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

That looks like one of the very first ones, with actual DiMarzio Blazes in it. They don't come stock with Blazes anymore.
                            Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Did you get it yet? How is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X