Washburn N4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn N4

No, I'm not going to the "other side", but damn....this is an awesome instrument in every aspect. I played one a few years back and was very interested in owning one, and now that I've had mine for awhile I am just fucking in love with it! All I'm saying is, if you get the chance to get to know one, give it a shot. Extremely well built, very versatile tone monstor, and just overall a kick ass guitar. This is the first guitar besides Jackson / Charvel that I've owned that I'm truly excited about. That's all.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Out of the 10's of thousands of guitars out there the N4 is in my top 2.
    My 2 favorite guitars to play are my 1st year N2 and a Warmoth Super strat with a scalloped neck and a padauk body and neck.
    I should have NEVER sold the custom N4 swirl that I owned.

Comment

I had one and, like an idiot, sold it about five years ago. The necks on these guitars are just a pleasure to play. I'm trying to find one to replace it...at the right price.

Boogie Street has a pile of them listed on ebay. The "relic" looks badass.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

So what do you guys think about that stephens cutaway/ joint. I had a lower end nx and I thought the design was cool but I couldn't get into the neck on it plus it had one of the worst floyd copies i ever owned.

Comment

Yep! Marks is awesome!! It sure looks good up close..

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb
            Yep! Marks is awesome!! It sure looks good up close..
            Yeah Jeri, you played it. What a great guitar these are huh? Damn, I think I want another one.

Comment

Originally posted by slash
              So what do you guys think about that stephens cutaway/ joint. I had a lower end nx and I thought the design was cool but I couldn't get into the neck on it plus it had one of the worst floyd copies i ever owned.
              I dunno Denny, I like the neck heel design a lot. Plus mine has an OFR so I really can't give you a fair comparison there.

Comment

Working...
              X