Guess I commited the ultimate sin, huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, we need pics.

And you are not the only one who doesn't own a Jackson or Charvel at the moment.

So stay around... this is a board for Jackson/Charvel fans, not only for J/C owners.
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Pics, pics, pics...and it occurs to me that the guy who 'gave you the look' sold a guitar. He might be better at his job than you think
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[QUOTE=Should I stop hanging around here because I don't have a Charvel/Jackson anymore? Your 2 cents please..[/QUOTE]

I say yes stick around.....you will buy another trust me....I have had so many freaking guitars I never know what I am gonna buy or sell next. I just had 6 or so Jacksons......before that I had 1 jackson and a les paul.....and an explorer and a PRS and an Ibanez.....sold them all to buy more Jacksons.....now I sold every one but two jacksons and starting to disversify again

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
          Pics, pics, pics...and it occurs to me that the guy who 'gave you the look' sold a guitar. He might be better at his job than you think
          Dude, I've been going to that shop up to several days a week since I was 15, that's 5 years now I was that poor kid who had to turn in a Peavey guitar because I couldn't pay for it after they let me take it home and even gave me a downpayment deal on it (ok I was way younger then, but still) Needless to say I don't come from the richest family around, my mom's an alcoholic in denial and dad's getting tratment for schizophrenia. Neither of them has had a job for many years. So I couldn't just turn to them every time things got kind of hard.
          That guy behind the counter.. He's seen my mother, and he's seen me wearing the same old donated clothes for years. Trust me.. He thought he knew who I was. White thrash going nowhere. Some looks are more than just a salestrick.. He's been looking down on me for years just because I didn't have the best financial support around. Fuck that shit. Arrogant asshole had it coming.. And it felt damn good
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I'm experiencing cognitive dissonance. You'd think that in order to punish the 'arrogant asshole', you'd have to leave the store and never come back...unless he was looking to buy that axe himself.

Anyway, I'm curious and looking forward to seeing the pics.
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Well he was clearly drooling over it himself, no question about it after seeing him try the guitar himself
              Ah, yes, the pics. I really hate to keep you waiting but my roomie hasn't turned up yet and I'll have to ask him where he's got the cam.
              What I can say now is this: It's not a flashy guitar, the body's not painted in any color. It's got a Strat-ish vib (if you know what I mean), no Floyd Rose, but in the future, who knows what I'll do (or not) to it. One humbucker and two single-coils. What's kinda funny is these are Ultra Sonics, really low output pickups made for clean sounds... But when I plug the guitar in and start playing it, man does it ROCK! I really think the neck was what did it for me ultimately..
              I'm not back in black, but I'll hit the sack anyways. See you all in a couple of hours friends!

Comment

Ultrasonics you say?....cool, I have a h-s-s set of those still lying around waiting to go into something. Trouble is, my least favourite combo is h-s-s, I much prefer to hums, or h-s as a last resort. My 87 Soloist has h-s-s, but it's already got Emg's so I never bothered swapping them out.

And yeah, pics!!!!

Comment

Ok, thread ressurection time!
                  Finally snagged some pics of my guitar, the cam had gone missing, or so we thought.. Remember.. If you're searching for something, ALWAYS LOOK BEHIND THE SOFA!
                  Anyways, coming up..

Comment

The headstock.. It's worn and faded, but it's supposed to say "Guitar Workshop" with "Oslo" under it. As you may know Oslo is the capital of Norway

Comment

you know, a wise man once said:

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      enough of this soul searching yap, let's see some frikkin' pics already!
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

The body.. Ultrasonic pickups.. H/S/S config.. Anyone know what kind of wood the body is? Cause I don't

Comment

Blurry and shaky pic, I'm just posting this to show off the scale of the neck

Comment

And finally.. Back of the guitar.. And my black, satanic socks!

Comment

Six strings and six tuners, nice combo. :P
                              |My CSG gallery|
                              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

What is your opinion of the guitar? It may be fugly as hell to someone.. But there's a lot of things I can do to this guitar.. Think about it.. It could be my Frankenstein project, but I just may leave it as it is Exaggerating something is never good.

Comment

Working...
                                X