Beltona Guitars-New Zealand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beltona Guitars-New Zealand!

I saw Keb Mo with Bonnie Raitt last weekend. He had this killer sounding resonator electric (P-90 and piezo's for pickups). I believe the one he had is called a Beltona. They are made in New Zealand. Has anyone played one? I'm looking for one. Got to find a dealer!

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Wow... I've never heard of em. But then again what do I know abou resonators...

Comment

It's I fella by the name of Steve Evans I believe. He moved from the UK to New Zealand I think in 1998. Some famous owners are Eric Clapton, Keb Mo (Kevin Moore) and others. One of Clapton's Beltona sold for a lot of money recently. I heard the one Keb Mo was playing and he was jamming the blues and also playing slide on his guitar.

Web Site: www.beltona.net
      Last edited by Bengal65; 10-08-2006, 04:22 PM.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I had a killer Beltona ukulele.....awesome quality, although about as much as a National brass / steel uke would be too....great little instrument.

Steve E

Comment

I found out from Steve he has no dealers in the US yet, although I know Elderly has ordered a non-electric. Steve will ship from down under direct. Darn, I wanted play one first

Comment

Working...
          X