Kramer Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's definitely 1 & 11/16".
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
      Nice deal! Looks great.
      Yeah, it's definitely a nice deal. I just noticed the website has a higher price now of $205.60 instead of the $169.99 I paid. They seem to raise and lower their prices every now and then, but they're still great prices regardless.

Comment

170$ and decent specs, much like the old baretta's when they went for 199$

Cool, might have to pick up one for a lark!

Comment

Yeah, I'd say it's ideal for you since you like 24-frets and that nut width.

Comment

I wish they still had the Voyager around...

Comment

I had 2 of them Joe, back not too long after Kramer (Gibson) formed the "Designer series"...

I bought them together, a silver and a black, both Floyded. I don't think they had the stoptail version available yet. I sold the silver one right away, and kept the black one for a while. I got them for $169.00 and got a break on the shipping because I bought them together.

Not a bad deal at all. And mine were on the heavy side also.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                I wish they still had the Voyager around...
                I always wanted one of those too.. if they re-introduced 'em now, I might not be that interested since they don't make 'em in Korea anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by VulfgangPfuck View Post
                  I had 2 of them Joe, back not too long after Kramer (Gibson) formed the "Designer series"...

I bought them together, a silver and a black, both Floyded. I don't think they had the stoptail version available yet. I sold the silver one right away, and kept the black one for a while. I got them for $169.00 and got a break on the shipping because I bought them together.

Not a bad deal at all. And mine were on the heavy side also.
                  Cool. I'm digging this guitar a lot. Except for a little minor paint flaw by the front of the Floyd cavity in front of the bridge pup, and the edge of it being a little uneven, it's pretty good. I put 10s on it, tuned it down a half-step, and added a fourth spring to it. I wanted to add a fifth (I like the stiffer tension on the Floyd), but the fifth spring wouldn't fit at the right edge because it was hitting the side of the cavity. Seems the factory even scraped a little bit of wood off the corner, but I'd have to cut off a little more of the side wall if I wanted all five springs in there. Right now I've got it angled kind of like Alexi Laiho's Wild Child Rhoads, similar to his, but three straight and the low E side slanted... lll \
                  I've just got four springs in it instead of three like his. Scroll down to see what his looks like. http://www.endlesswar.net/SOB/site.php?go=alexi&lang=en

I also took the Floyd off and noticed the posts wobbled a little, but a little teflon plumber's tape around the threads fixed that real quick. The licensed Floyd is a very decent copy, looks like a Schaller.

Comment

Working...
                  X